|Also Known as||Shun-Shun|
|Physical and Vital Statistics|
"Your smile pierces my heart! Grumps make me blue. I swear by my double teeth, I will become your last boyfriend! I am 15 and a first year in high school! I'm Shun-Shun, or Shun Maiyama!"
Shun has red hair and wears glasses. During practice, he takes off his glasses and ties his fringe up so it doesn't get in the way. He normally wears a red shirt during practice and track pants. Shun is the supposed 'heartthrob' of the group.
Shun likes to make fun of other people, but has a short temper when people start making fun about him. Although he might look a bit lazy he takes being an idol seriously.
He has a big pride and loves to sing. He becomes stoic and knowledgeable when it comes to music.
While Shonen Hollywood was taking on odd jobs to become a bit more popular and well known, Shun felt embarrassed and ashamed about what they were doing just to get a bit more popular. He also found out about a music audition who apparently helps you in making you a famous artist. At the auditions he made it to the finals and was accepted.
Later on Shun is getting more and more tired of these odd jobs. At the set of one the show he meets Kou Oosaki, one of the members of the old Shonen Hollywood. Because of him he learned that beside his dream to sing he also wants to become popular, cool, a heartthrob. After finding out about what he really wants, he decides to stay with Shonen Hollywood and also refused to join the music agency.
Kou was the one who told Shun to be more honest to himself. The both of them are similar: their Hollywood colours are pink and they act narcissistic from time to time.
They seem to be good friends as they go shopping and perform errands together.
Shun thought Ran was lame because the latter chose to be a baker over fulfilling his dream of being a dancer. But Shun understood that sometimes, things don't go the way he wants and tends to exceed his expectations, and he was able to accept it.
- His dream is to become so famous that he'll have professional cameras glued to him.
- 'Shun' is only a stage name, his real name is Haruki Maiyama.
- He has an older brother who only appears on his story in Holly Stage for 51.
- His charm point, according to himself, are his double teeth.
- His special skill is playing the guitar.
- His hobby is writing lyrics and composing music. Lately, he likes to visit clothing stores.
- His favorite foods are omelet, fish that's not canned and soy sauce crackers.
- He won't disclose what he is afraid of.
- His favorite songs are HOLLY TRIP and Lonely Passion.
- He studies in a male-only school.
- His glasses are only to show off, for appearance's sake, otherwise he has perfect vision.