|Age||16 (season 1)
17 (season 2)
|Physical and Vital Statistics|
"I'm the luckiest boy in the whole world! I want to be in charge of boosting your luck! I'm Daiki Tomii and I'm 15! I'm a first year in high school! Keep me as your good luck charm, 'kay?"
Tommy has blonde hair and golden eyes. His hair is the messiest among the others as the ends stick up more than Shun's. His fringe is parted to the right. He wears an orange and black jumpsuit with an orange shirt underneath.
Tommy is a enthusiastic, easy-going, cheerful, caring, and sometimes childish person which leads him to be a bit naive at times. He is usually found with a smile on his face. Because of his cheerful personality he can get along well with children and is good friends with the kids at the orphanage. Although he's usually cheerful, he can end up snapping and being noticeably less pleasing under pressure, as seen on some later episodes.
Tommy has been living at Yamabiko Friends, an orphanage, since he was 5 years old. He became a fan of Shonen Hollywood when Minoru Tomii (the first Tommy) came to visit Yamabiko Friends, where he used to live in too. He was a member of Shonen Hollywood. In the present, Tommy sends Tommy Sr a fan letter and tells him about that he has joined Shonen Hollywood. After Tommy Sr recieved the letter, he visits Hollywood Tokyo to meet Tommy (when he was still 'Mii'). There they talk about the old Shonen Hollywood members and Tommy learnt that his predecessors dreams never came true. Tommy Sr encourages Tommy and hands over the baton as 'Tommy the Good Luck Charm' to his junior, meaning he will become the new Tommy of Shonen Hollywood.
Tommy respects Tommy Sr highly, and in return, Tommy Sr favours his junior. Tommy Sr was the one who helped Tommy get to play a character in the 'Migratory Bird Cop' drama. That made Tommy feel guilty, though.
They seem to get along quite well, despite Kira saying he doesn't like any of the boys in particular. During the summer camp, the two of them tried to play a prank on the other members while they slept. Kira also helps Tommy with practise and encouraged him during his time in 'Migratory Bird Cop'.
- His dream is to keep on singing and dancing with everyone forever and stay with Shonen Hollywood forever.
- Oddly, no one ever calls him by his first name 'Daiki', not even the other children in the orphanage.
- His charm point, according to himself, is his smile.
- His speciality are ball games and swimming (crawling).
- His hobbies are reading and collecting memorabillia from the first Shonen Hollywood generation.
- His favorite food are bowl dishes (such as beef bowl and oyakodon), candy, and pastries.
- He's afraid of getting shy.
- His favorite song is Eien Never Ever.